Jump to navigation Jump to search
The phrase "whole community" appears a lot in preparedness materials, as it is one of the guiding principles. It means two things:
- Involving people in the development of the national preparedness documents.
- Ensuring their roles and responsibilities are reflected in the content of the materials.
- GLOSAR de termeni din domeniul ordinii şi siguranţei publice, MINISTERUL ADMINISTRAŢIEI ŞI INTERNELOR DIRECŢIA GENERALĂ ORGANIZARE, PLANIFICARE MISIUNI ŞI RESURSE
- NIST Special Publication 1190, Community Resilience Planning Guide for Buildings and Infrastructure Systems, Volume I, U.S. Department of Commerce, October 2015.
- FEMA webpage on Whole Community