Information sharing in the context of Critical Infrastructure is about sharing security related information. Most often it concerns Cyber Security but physical security related information may be shared as well between private, public-private and public partnerships.
- 1 Definitions
- 2 International Standards
- 3 Good Practice on Information Sharing
- 4 See also
- 5 References
This includes both information sharing to NISC and information sharing from NISC.
It includes both information sharing to NISC and information sharing from NISC.
ISO/IEC 27010 (2012), “ISO/IEC 27010:2012: Information technology — Security techniques — Information security management for inter-sector and inter-organisational communications”, ISO, Geneva, Switzerland.
Good Practice on Information Sharing
- Actionable Information for Security Incident Response (ENISA). 
- Standards and tools for exchange and processing of actionable Information (ENISA). 
- Good Practice Guide Network Security Information Exchanges (ENISA). 
Global Conference on CyberSpace 2015 (GCCS2015)
- Sharing Cyber Security Information 
As the threat landscape is continuously changing, the sharing of cyber security related information between organisations – in a critical sector, cross-sector, nationally and internationally – is widely perceived as an effective measure in support of managing the security challenges. Information sharing, however, is not an easy topic as it comes with many facets. The booklet aims to support the cyber security and resilience governance. Its aim is to assist public and private policy-makers, middle management, researchers, and cyber security practitioners, and to steer you away from pitfalls.
Global Conference on CyberSpace 2017 (GCCS2017)
- Global Good Practice on Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure. 
- ENISA Incentives and Barriers to Information Sharing (2010)
- 重要インフラの情報セキュリティ対策に係る 第４次行動計画
- The Cybersecurity Policy for Critical Infrastructure Protection (4th Edition) (Tentative Translation)
- The Basic Policy of Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (3rd Edition) – tentative translation, Japan, 2014.
- NIST Glossary
- “Actionable Information for Security Incident Response”, ENISA, Heraklion, Greece (2014).
- “Standards and tools for exchange and processing of actionable Information”, ENISA, Heraklion, Greece (2014).
- “Good Practice Guide Network Security Information Exchanges”, ENISA, Heraklion, Greece (2009).
- Luiijf and Kernkamp (2015), Sharing Cyber Security Information.
- Global Good Practice on Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure (CVD).