Critical Infrastructure Information
Jump to navigation Jump to search
CII consists of records and information concerning any of the following:
- Actual, potential, or threatened interference with, attack on, compromise of, or incapacitation of critical infrastructure or protected systems by either physical or computer-based attack or other similar conduct (including the misuse of or unauthorized access to all types of communications and data transmission systems) that violates Federal, State, or local law; harms the interstate commerce of the United States; or threatens public health or safety.
- The ability of any critical infrastructure or protected system to resist such interference, compromise, or incapacitation, including any planned or past assessment, projection, or estimate of the vulnerability of critical infrastructure or a protected system, including security testing, risk evaluation, risk management planning, or risk audit.
- Any planned or past operational problem or solution regarding critical infrastructure or protected systems, including repair, recovery, insurance, or continuity, to the extent that it is related to such interference, compromise, or incapacitation.
- Council Directive 2008/114/EC of 8 December 2008 on the identification and designation of European critical infrastructures and the assessment of the need to improve their protection.
- ΕΠΙΣΗΜΗ ΕΦΗΜΕΡΙΔΑ ΤΗΣ ΚΥΠΡΙΑΚΗΣ ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑΣ
- Federal Nagarit Gazette Ethiopia, 2 Jan, 2014
- Προεδρικό Διάταγμα 39/2011 της Ελληνικής Δημοκρατίας που αφορά την προσαρμογή της ελληνικής νομοθεσίας προς τις διατάξεις τις οδηγίας 2008/114/ΕΚ του Συμβουλίου της Ευρωπαϊκής Ένωσης.
- Homeland Security Act of 2002: Critical Infrastructure Information Act, 6 U.S.C. § 131)