Data Protection Information
Please note the following information:
- Participation in the survey is voluntary.
- You can interrupt participation in the survey at any time and continue or cancel it at a later date.
- The survey serves exclusively the purpose stated in the invitation text or e-mail.
- The data will be evaluated by department “Sustainability and Participation” and only by persons who are bound to data secrecy according to § 5 BDSG-alt or to confidentiality according to organizational instruction 2018/03/VB/O »Datenschutzmaßnahmen in der Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft«, Annex 4.
- The data is evaluated anonymously and only for groups of at least 5 persons who have responded, so that no conclusions can be drawn about their person. This also applies to the evaluation of your textual answers.
- As far as your data are personal, you are entitled to the rights of data subjects according to the DSGVO, including the right to information, correction, revocation or blocking/deletion of your data as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The technical and organisational requirements pursuant to Art. 25 and 32 DSGVO for the protection of personal data are complied with.
- Under no circumstances will your personal data be passed on to other employees of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft or to third parties not entrusted with the evaluation.
- If your data is personal, it will be deleted on the 30th of September 2034.
- The framework conditions for the survey have been agreed with the General Works Council and the general works agreement for conducting surveys in the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft have been observed.
If you have any questions regarding the survey or data protection, please contact us:
Owner of procedure:
Marius Deckers, Scientist, Department “Sustainability and Participation”, Fraunhofer Institute UMSICHT
Contact person for questions regarding content:
Marius Deckers, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fraunhofer Data Protection Officer:
Ralph Harter, email@example.com
Contact person for technical problems: