Welcome to our blog and please feel free to participate in the discussions via the comment function. Fair and objective dialog along with constructive criticism are very important to us in this respect. Commenting on articles allows you to debate topics with us in a friendly atmosphere.
For this to be successful, please bear in mind the following:
- Do not use our comment function as an advertising space:
- As a Fraunhofer institute and part of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft with a non-profit orientation, we are prohibited from offering commercial or private goods or services on our blog.
- Explicitly refrain from violating legal regulations:
- We prohibit the misuse of our comment function for the dissemination of pornography and obscene content as well as incitement to exact violence against individuals or organizations.
- We want to ensure and maintain dignified interaction with each other, so please refrain from insults of any kind.
- We do not accept any violations of third-party rights.
- We do not tolerate incitement of the people, racism, discrimination, or any similar misconduct.
- Our comment function is not to be used for calls for political demonstrations or rallies.
- Comply with the applicable trademark and copyright law:
- Refrain from publishing copyrighted photos, logos, graphics, or texts.
- Always include the source or copyright owner when posting quotes or text excerpts.
- Avoid publishing personal data:
- Third-party personal data such as addresses, telephone numbers, or other personal data must not be published in the comments.
- Ensure that internal company information is handled confidentially.
- Observe and comply with our data protection policy:
- When posting a comment, please provide a name or pseudonym and a valid e-mail address. The e-mail address is not publicly viewable. By submitting your comment, you give your consent to its publication.
- Please respect the way we handle your comments:
- We verify submitted comments individually, meaning it may take some time before they are approved and published.
- We and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft accept neither liability nor responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the comment contents and linked contents. You are solely responsible for the content of your comment.
- We reserve the right to remove or reject comments at any time without the need to justify our decision.
We look forward to your participation in our discussions and hope you enjoy communicating and sharing your experiences. Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The content of these guidelines may be amended or supplemented at any time.