Jump to navigation Jump to search
Other International Definitions
The standard defines risk assessment as
- Risk identification involves the identification of risk sources, events, their causes and their potential consequences.
- Risk identification can involve historical data, theoretical analysis, informed and expert opinions, and stakeholders’ needs.
- Australian Emergency Management Glossary, Emergency Management Australia (1998)
- Australia AS NZS 5050 (2010)
- Derived from ISO 31000:2009
- Vocabulaire de la gestion des urgencies/Emergency Management Emergency Management Vocabulary 281 (2012)
- Cyber Security Explanatory Glossary (2013)
- ISO/IEC 27000:2014, Information technology -- Security techniques -- Information security management systems -- Overview and vocabulary.
- ISO/IEC 31000:2009, Risk management -- Principles and guidelines
- ISO Guide 73:2009 Risk management -- Vocabulary