Jump to navigation Jump to search
Other International Definitions
ISO/IEC 27000:2014 and ISO 31000:2009
The standard defines risk assessment as
- Risk identification involves the identification of risk sources, events, their causes and their potential consequences.
- Risk identification can involve historical data, theoretical analysis, informed and expert opinions, and stakeholders’ needs.
- Australian Emergency Management Glossary, Emergency Management Australia (1998)
- Australia AS NZS 5050 (2010)
- Cyber Security Explanatory Glossary (2013)
- ISO/IEC 27000:2014, Information technology -- Security techniques -- Information security management systems -- Overview and vocabulary
- ISO/IEC 31000:2009, Risk management -- Principles and guidelines
- ISO Guide 73:2009 Risk management -- Vocabulary