Jump to navigation Jump to search
One of the most cited definitions of interdependency is the one by Rinaldi et al. who define interedependency as a
This definition is adopted on the Commission's staff working document on a new approach to the EPCIP :
- Steven M. Rinaldi, James P. Peerenboom, Terrence K. Kelly, Identifying, Understanding and Analysing Critical Infrastructure Interdependencies, IEEE Control Systems Magazine, December 2001, p.14.
- Staff Working Document on a new approach to the European Programme for Critical Infrastructure Protection - Making European Critical Infrastructures more secure, SWD(2013) 318 final, Brussels, 28.8.2013
- DHS Risk Lexicon 2010 Edition, September 2010
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Toolkit (Glossary), US Department of Homeland Security
- Unpublished working glossary of UP KRITIS and BSI, 2014