Jump to navigation Jump to search
ISO/IEC 27000:2014  also notes that:
- An event can be one or more occurrences, and can have several causes.
- An event can consist of something not happening.
- An event can sometimes be referred to as an “incident” or “accident”.
- Australian Emergency Management Glossary, Emergency Management Australia (1998)
- Australia AS NZS 5050 (2010)
- NISTIR 7298 rev 2: Glossary of Key Information Security Terms, May 2013/ NIST SP 800-61
- ISO/PAS 22399:2007 Societal security - Guideline for incident preparedness and operational continuity management.
- ISO/IEC 27000:2014, Information technology -- Security techniques -- Information security management systems -- Overview and vocabulary
- ISO/IEC 31000:2009, Risk management -- Principles and guidelines