To do this, people need to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding of the risk, in whatever setting they find themselves in, and then take the necessary steps to prepare for and respond to such events.
Other International Definitions
Fredrik Björg et al. recently have published a paper on Cyber Resilience - fundamentals for a definition.
- New Zealand’s Cyber Security Strategy (2015)
- Hotărârea nr. 271/2013 pentru aprobarea Strategiei de securitate cibernetică
- QATAR National Cyber Security Strategy (May 2014)
- الاستراتيجية الوطنية للأمن السيبراني QATAR NCSS - Arabic version (May 2014)
- Scottish Government: Safe, Secure and Prosperous: A Cyber Resilience Strategy for Scotland
- Cyber Resilience.org
- WEF Partnering for Cyber Resilience Guidelines 2012